DJ Bio Section

All Radio Topics, Apply to DJ, Announcements, News

Moderator: DHR Management Team

admin
Zodiac:

DJ Bio Section

Post by admin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:53 pm

All DJ's please put your short bio here.... I will put it on the website ASAP....

And listeners may view it in both places :P

Feel free to also post your soundcloud, etc links with your bio :P

Also, any DJ who wishes a site specific email needs to get with me so I can set it up. it will forward to whatever email you choose. Example: catlady@desertheatradio.com but it would be your DJ name @desertheatradio.com

nuttyBP

Re: DJ Bio Section

Post by nuttyBP » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:51 am

Raised on 80’s pop, 90’s hip hop, grunge, edm, prog & indie rock, Nutty Bearpaws finds common threads between genres, lovingly weaving together a blend of what can best be described as “complementary mixed nuts”.

e: nutty@desertheatradio.com
w: www.mixcloud.com/nuttybearpaws

Ilvm

Post by Ilvm » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Hey y'all My name is Jon and I love vinyl me! I host the Johnny Vinyl show on Tuesday 9am-1pst and Saturday 1pm-4pst. I play Vinyl of all genres and styles, sometimes I'll pick records with a theme, other times I'll do a mix of a single genre such as Hip Hop, DnB or Techno. I have eclectic tastes so I'll probably play something you like. Come and check out the show!

Faust

Post by Faust » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:27 am

Welcome.... to FAUST'S Nightmare
Faust's Biography
Last edited by Faust on Tue May 14, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You can’t, if you can’t feel it, if it never Rises from the soul, and sways The heart of every single hearer,With deepest power, in simple ways."

Jimmy_Jazz

Post by Jimmy_Jazz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:48 pm

Hey its DJ Jimmy Jazz,

I work closely with DJ Spang, Long time Friend and Music Producer. Looking to bring hours of non stop live mixed tunes. From Disco, AltRock to House and Trap together we can and will mix any genre for your listening pleasure.

Equipment:
  • Pioneer DJ-SX2
  • Novation Launchpad
  • Serato
  • Mackie 12Chn Mixer
  • MacBookPro Late 2012
Stop by After Faust's Nightmare Wednesdays for 2 hours of non-stop Up-beat Tunes!

joeykollapse

Post by joeykollapse » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Joey Kollapse is an open-format DJ that hails from Southern California. Usually letting emotions guide the playlist, he will not shy away from most genres unless he basically doesn't have it. His normal style of music is more towards dance and Hip-Hop/RnB, but has been known to play some guilty pleasure pop songs.
MacBook Pro, Windows 7 Laptop, Traktor Pro 2, Vestax VCI-400 SE, Samson MX124FX

Faust

Post by Faust » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:26 pm

First came Faust... then came his Rabid Llama. Now we're taking over the airwaves!
RabidLlama Upon Seeing his New Bio: "What a dick"
Faust: Yes, yes it is. I can get quite the power piss.
“You can’t, if you can’t feel it, if it never Rises from the soul, and sways The heart of every single hearer,With deepest power, in simple ways."

DjDach

Post by DjDach » Fri May 17, 2019 10:06 pm

DJ Dach has been active in the SoCal goth/industrial music scene for over 25 years, including hosting a college radio program for over 14 years, now making his return to the airwaves with a new show on Desert Heat Radio, titled "I Goth Nothing" broadcasting on Fridays from 1200-1500 Pacific Time (1900-2200 UTC). The format is goth/industrial, but Dach subscribes to the umbrella school of gothdom, so you can expect to hear darkwave, deathrock, psychobilly, EBM, and more from around the world.