CONTEST EXCITING WIN REAL CASH

All current contests are posted here! Please read the contest details and follow the rules to enter!

Moderator: DHR Management Team

admin
Zodiac:

CONTEST EXCITING WIN REAL CASH

Post by admin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:20 am

Ok the resident crazycatlady has begun a brand new contest!

Here is WHAT it is:

First - listen to auto DJ in a fashion that allows you to see how the songs are displayed. For example like this:

this link: http://162.255.84.51:2199/start/desertheat/ displays them like this:

It's Just That Way
Alan Jackson
It's Just That Way
Buy this album

Now, what YOU will look for are a couple of things......

1. Spelling errors, song title errors etc. If it says Lyrics, Video or ANYTHING that is different than what is above - live or a year is ok, album version is ok or LP version, etc

2. Does the Artist MATCH the song?

For example, I ran across "Dust on the Bottle" and it was labelled as an Alan Jackson song. Clearly, David Lee Murphy sings this song NOT Alan Jackson. I fixed that one lol but obviously I do not know EVERY song in auto DJ. Listeners DO, well not 1 single listener of course lol

I am not talking about any type of cover song here, just ORIGINALS that are mislabeled.

ALSO - some songs do not even have ARTISTS listed - and we need that information :P

SECOND - Make a thread in YOUR NAME as the topic.....Next, Copy and paste the information displayed just as I did above. IMPORTANT - do a new post in YOUR THREAD for EACH entry this gives US a date and time stamp. The user who posts the mislabeled song FIRST gets the credit for that title. So, date and time stamps ARE important.

You can enter as many times as you like.

ALSO - some song titles do NOT even have an artist listed... and I have no idea what these are without pulling them up in a search and HOPING i get the right one...

EVERY USER who posts 15 UNIQUE mislabeled songs gets $5 via gift card OR PayPal.
Payouts will be done once monthly, after the 1st of the month.

Each WINNER will receive a private message HERE as well as be notified in their own thread. So, in your user control panel make sure private messaging is turned on!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

*Why am I doing this? Well, because fixing all of those labels is WORK from the back end side..... and I thought, well listeners could have some fun with this, win some cash for doing it, and help ME out in the process. :P

**This contest will run until all are fixed! This means likely indefinitely as new titles are uploaded quite frequently!!!

***The first winner payouts will begins March 2019

admin
Zodiac:

Re: CONTEST EXCITING WIN REAL CASH

Post by admin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:44 am

Ok in doing some of the relabelling.... it has been decided that any song WE run across that simply needs an ARTIST NAME will be tagged from henceforth with the # 111

So any title beginning with 111 simply needs the ARTIST NAME

If you know who did the title (make sure by listening to it) please make a thread here - or reply to this thread with the info from auto dj or DJ`Sister as it is the same info....

admin
Zodiac:

Re: CONTEST EXCITING WIN REAL CASH

Post by admin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:51 am

Likewise if a tag has an artist but no SONG TITLE it shall be id'd with the # 112

Now remember, we have many to fix and have not yet gotten to MOST of them.... but as we do.... these tag ID's help YOU to know which need something simple