NEWS

MUST READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
admin
Zodiac:

NEWS

Post by admin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:25 am

Our board is up, fully functional and we are working on getting the posts back up.

We had to begin with a full fresh install and have to put things back manually.

EVERYONE who had an account will need to re sign up

Users can customize their accounts with a variety of themes, avatars, smilies and more... even upload your own avatar!!!

It is time to move forward and let's all have fun!!!

admin
Zodiac:

Re: NEWS

Post by admin » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:42 pm

Ok our trivia rooms on IRC .... we have 3 technically but 1 bot will not return til mid March

Ok the rooms are #Trivia - where the bot is LuLu and #triviacafe where the bot is kitten (so named after foster kittens I am the crazycatlady afterall)

So, this is how our trivia drawings work..... which will begin again in April so any player with stats in the bots will qualify..... meaning you MUST play to win not just park in the room....

So, EVERY player qualifies...... this is a 100% random drawing.... ALL PLAYERS (not people who park in the room) are automatically entered - this is a twice a month drawing held on the 1st and the 16th

Winners get $5 real cash or other random prizes - some of which are Autographed copies of the catlady's published novels and whatever else I can dream up lol

The winners can claim a gift card or paypal or I can get with them and figure something out. I had a couple that I just got a prepaid visa card and mailed it to them.

To make sure the drawing is 100% random I do it OLD school. All nicknames may only enter ONCE, meaning if you play with variations of your nickname - you will still only be entered ONCE per cycle. You may only win once in a 90 day time period (that may lengthen as the rooms grow). All contestants nicks shall be handwritten on slips of paper and dropped into a mason jar with a lid. At the time of the drawing, my wonderful assistant Ivory (a teenage kitten) shall pull a slip of paper from the jar AFTER the jar has been shaken for no less than 2 full minutes. Whatever slip Ivory pulls out WINS that drawing!!!

You cannot get more random than that, would you agree?