Raffle

MUST READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
admin
Zodiac:

Raffle

Post by admin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:31 am

$$$$$ RAFFLE $$$$$

Lots of prizes & winners

GRAND PRIZE - hand crocheted queen size Afghan (see pix for sample, winner chooses colors)

1st Prize - hand crocheted lap Afghan (winner chooses colors)

2nd Prize - hand crocheted potholders (winner chooses colors)

3rd Prize - hand crocheted potholders random colors

Many additional prizes! Many are donating things to raffle off I will add them soon!

Total random drawing guaranteed - all tickets will be placed in a jar and one of my cars will draw the winners on a live video!

IF the raffle raises enough I will add my Carriage House Jewelry set - value $3500 - as an additional grand prize!

$$$ TICKET PRICES $$$

1 Entry $1
6 Entries $5
15 Entries $10

To enter send payment to one of the methods below, BE SURE TO PUT "DRAWING ENTRY" and your name with the payment!!

Cash app $catlady1970
Venmo Evelyn-Turner-9
PayPal mischievousslave@yahoo.com
Google pay breakingtaylor@gmail.com

I can also accept Facebook pay and I have current

Drawing is December 1, 2019

Proceeds will be distributed to scam victims to be chosen by our admins. If you would like to submit a victim for consideration just comment on this post.

Some of the proceeds will be used to do something special for our volunteer DJ's since they work so hard to bring you great entertainment!

All proofs will be posted

Thank you and good luck!

I will be adding more prizes as I have a full list of what is being donated for the raffle

The items in the picture are already claimed they were made special order but they are a sample the two Afghans are for infants but they give you a good idea of the quality
Attachments
20190821_191718.jpg
20190821_191718.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 39 times