Free books

All Radio Topics, Apply to DJ, Announcements, News

Moderator: DHR Management Team

admin
Zodiac:

Free books

Post by admin » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:02 pm

For the month of April I have a surprise for our listeners and our DJs

Most of you know I am a published author and now that I've got my computer up where I can use it I am grabbing some of the books I wrote in PDF format

For the month of April only any listener or DJ who replies to this thread or hits me up in Skype can get a book for free or maybe all of them just depends on the mood that I'm in

The only book that will not be included in this is Diary of a rubber doll if you want that one I will give you links that when you have to buy LOL

I might give you part 1 for free but the rest of them you have to buy how is that LOL

If you have any questions about my writing you can look me up on FetLife and looked at my writing section I have teasers or ask Briar these are definitely worth reading

I write adult erotica and I write on the extreme side so you must be 18 to receive these books

If you are not 18 but still wish to receive a free book I do have a few that can be sent to you

But if you're not 18 what are you doing hanging out on an adult site lol busted

Anyway this offer is for the month of April only and through me directly anybody who receives the PDF format of the book does not I repeat does not have permission to share it with anybody

Okay everybody let's have fun titles and teasers are posted on FetLife it's very difficult for me to copy and paste from my cell phone LOL