The Cat Lady Sent Me!

Come on in say hello, introduce yourself!
eldavis90

The Cat Lady Sent Me!

Post by eldavis90 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 pm

Hey there! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Lilly Davis, and I was invited here by the cat lady!

We met in a Facebook group for women entrepreneurs, and through conversation we learned that we could potentially have a mutually beneficial working relationship!

A little bit about me:

I’ve Been in the online world for 4 years now with tons of exposure to internet and social media marketing.

You name it, I have probably learned it and done it. Lol Super nerd 🤓

Got my start with affiliate marketing, and I always felt that I could do bigger things, but I lacked the confidence and would always psyche myself out of taking that leap of faith in building my own business.

I’m sure maybe some of you can relate. 🤷🏽‍♀️😉

I came to realize that I enjoy serving others and working together as a team to help be part of their success in their business. I like to help where they are weak so together we can be strong! This is one of the many reasons why I felt I could totally rock out my very own Virtual Assistant and social media management business!

I’ve been working pretty diligently since Feb preparing to launch myself this month, and I am excited, but there is still that small little voice that says...

“Are you sure can do this?” 🤔

Deep down, I know I am the bomb . Com. 💁🏽‍♀️

Heck, we all have our very own unique super powers. 💥

Sometimes, we just need some help with getting a little nudge in the right direction.

I’m excited to be here, and I look forward to making amazing connections in this new #journey I am soon to embark on.

Looking forward to meeting and speaking with you pretty fly peeps over at Desert Heat! 🔥

Thank you for the opportunity to meet and greet!

-Lilly

admin
Zodiac:

Re: The Cat Lady Sent Me!

Post by admin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:41 am

I think everybody is asleep right now but I'm trying to wake them up LOL

admin
Zodiac:

Re: The Cat Lady Sent Me!

Post by admin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:43 am

I think Lily might do really well as our social media expert in helping us promote the radio I want to get my managers together with her and let's have a sit-down talk and see where we go from there